Saturday, September 19, 2009

1st post

Posted by anotherblogger


Well this is the 1st entry.

I will start off by saying I am 34 and a stay at home. I have 2 great boys and my awsome hubby. I also have a 13 year old daughter who is in canada but that is a whole other can of worms. There may be a time I will share that story.

I moved fom Canada to Australia 4 years ago now. Since the move my life has gotten better 10x over.

I'm not sure why I started this blog. I really doubt anyone will read it either. But I wanted to have a place where I can write down what I want to say. Be warned I'm sure alot of my posts will be about parenting and the stuff that goes on around it, but I'm sure there will be other stuff as well.

I have tried other blogs in the past but hopin to keep this one up. I have a new laptop so maybe this will help maintain the blog.

As of right now tho this will be a short entry as I have ppl coming to measure the balconey soon.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment